About the program
- Grades: 2-6
- Capacity: Up to 35 students
- Duration: 20 minutes
- Live via Zoom or Google Meet
- Offered Tuesdays through Fridays at a flexible time based on your schedule
- Cost: $75
Please note: An MSI educator will facilitate the experience using pre-recorded videos and images. This program does not livestream from the Science Storms vortex.
Next Generation Science Standards
Science and Engineering Practices:
- Asking questions and defining problems
- Developing and using models
- Constructing explanations and designing solutions
- Engaging in argument from evidence
- Cause and effect
- Systems and system models
Disciplinary Core Ideas:
ESS2: Earth's systems
ESS2.A: Earth materials and systems
ESS2.C: Weather and climate
- Make observations about different parts of the vortex.
- Create connections between the vortex and other natural phenomena.