We are not currently taking applications at this time
The Science Leadership School Partners Program is open to Chicago-area elementary and middle schools (grades K-8) that will:
- Nominate a demonstrated Teacher Leader in science who will facilitate and manage this program and the school site.
- Prioritize the time requirements for this program in the school's yearlong planning calendar.
- Both administrator and Teacher Leader read and agree on requirements, supports and benefits of the program.
- Administrator fills out application.
- Teacher Leader fills out application.
- Administrator and teacher leader participate in a phone interview with MSI staff, scheduled by MSI after all application documents are submitted.