We are now taking applications for School Year 2022-23 courses.
We will offer Understanding Energy Through Engineering science teacher PD during the 2022-23 Academic Year.
- Day 1: October 4 (Cohort A), October 6 (Cohort B)
- Day 2: November 1 (B), November 3 (A)
- Day 3: December 13 (A), December 15 (B)
- Day 4: January 17, 2023 (B), January 19, 2023 (A)
- Day 5: February 14 (A), February 16 (B)
- Day 6: March 21 (B), March 23 (A)
Partners will be assigned to either Cohort A or Cohort B and course dates will alternate between Tuesdays and Thursdays
Session will take place from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at MSI.
To participate, teachers in grades 3 through 8 in the greater Chicago area apply with a partner using the form below. Selection priority is given to teachers in under-resourced schools with limited experience teaching science. Applicants should have a strong desire to improve their science teaching pedagogy and a mindset that all students deserve access to high-quality, rigorous science learning experiences.
Tuesday, September 6, 2022