How to Apply
Jurying will be from digital assets only, with submissions only accepted via CaFE. Visit CaFE's website for help.
Images should be of good quality; they should accurately reflect the color and detail of each piece. Images of 3D objects, installations or diptych/series should illustrate the height, width and depth of the artwork. MSI reserves the right to reject submissions that present images of poor quality. Video submission judging will not be accepted for other types of media entries other than Photography + Video.
Please proofread your application; submitted information will be used for paperwork and label copy should you be accepted. There are very limited capabilities for edits after acceptance.
- Values should represent the sale value or, if not for sale, the insurance value.
- Dimensions should represent the full and complete dimensions of the artwork, including frame. Note: if artwork is not yet framed and you intend to do so, add an additional 3 inches per side to estimate the final artwork dimensions more closely.
Media* files used for the application must comply with CaFE specifications:
- Image: Only JPEG or JPG. 1200 pixels or greater on the longest side. Either landscape or portrait formats are acceptable. The file size may not exceed 5MB.
- Audio: Only AIFF, WAV, XMF or MP3 up to 10MB with a minimum bit rate of 96 kpbs and a maximum of 320 kbps.
- Video: Only MOV, MP4, WMV, 3GP, AVI, ASF, MPG, M2T, MKV or M2TS up to 100MB with a minimum resolution of 640 x 480 and a maximum of 1920 x 1080; minimum 12 fps, but 30 fps
*Note: At the present time, linked media from YouTube, Vimeo, etc. is not accepted. Any audio/videos should be uploaded as files.