Here's how to reserve admission with CityPASS®. When ready, use the button below to begin.
Step 1: Start your order
- Select your visit date and preferred entry time.
- Indicate how many adults and children will visit. Museum Entry prices will not be charged for anyone on your CityPASS®.
- Check "Will you be redeeming CityPASS® vouchers for this visit?"
Step 2: Enter voucher numbers
- In the following fields, enter the voucher number for each adult and child ticketholder.
Step 3: Choose your times
- Select your included timed-entry experience (does not apply to C3 ticketholders): Choose from a Giant Dome Theater film or Motion Ride Simulator.
- Additional experiences requiring purchases may also be added.
Step 4: Complete your order
- Proceed to checkout, where you'll enter your information and payment for any tickets not included in your CityPASS®.
- When complete, your order confirmation will be emailed to you. Bring this email (onscreen or printed) to the CityPASS® counter in the Entry Hall for admission.
Want to visit as a member?
Members receive free Museum Entry on every visit and discounts on special exhibitions, tours and Giant Dome Theater films. Join today to save on your visit!
Masks are required in certain Museum areas.
Certain exhibits, classrooms and lab activities with limited space for physical distancing require masks to be worn. These include the U-505 On-board Tour, Coal Mine, Dissect an Eye at MSI, and the Wanger Family Fab Lab. Providing great experiences takes all our talented staff and we appreciate your help in keeping everyone safe.
In spaces that require them, masks will be provided and are required for everyone ages 2+ regardless of vaccination status. They must be worn to fit snugly and fully over the nose and mouth for the entire time in the space. If you do not follow these mask guidelines, you will not be permitted in such spaces.
If you are unable to medically tolerate a mask and need a mask exemption, please inform the staff at the entry of these spaces who will provide you with an exemption form to complete.
Know before you go.
If you haven't already, please review Know Before You Go for our current policies and procedures for guests.