What kind of science would you like for your event?
Choose one or two themes for your event's Curiosity Station. Current Curiosity Station themes include:
- Super Sonic Showcase: Explore how sound works and create a musical instrument to take home and experiment with. Recommended for grades K-6.
- Energy Exploration: Discover the power of energy transformations and build a science toy to continue exploring with at home. Recommended for grades 1–6.
- Optical Illusions: See what the inside of an eye looks like and discover how our brains can be tricked by creating an optical illusion top. Recommended for grades 4–12.
- Circuit Building: See how electricity powers our world while participants build a simple circuit of their own. Recommended for grades 2–12.
- Tech Jam: We bring the Wanger Family Fab Lab to your school. Explore digital design and fabrication technology in action and ask questions about their use in the real world. Recommended for grades 2–12.
Each theme is $450 for the event, with a maximum of two themes per event. Learn more about what's included with your Curiosity Station.
If you have additional questions about what the Museum of Science and Industry has to offer, please email email@example.com.