Ways to make a planned gift
There are a variety of ways to make a planned gift to MSI—and many of them offer benefits you can begin earning today.*
Examples of planned or deferred gifts include:
- Appreciated Securities: Make your gift go further and avoid capital gains tax.
- Bequest: Make a gift for the future at no cost to you during your lifetime.
- Retirement Plan Assets and IRAs: Make a no-cost gift and avoid double taxation.
- Life Insurance: Name MSI as a beneficiary for a portion of your life insurance plan and make a significant gift at little or no cost.
Work with your financial advisor to learn more about using these charitable planning vehicles to support MSI. We are also happy to assist you.
* Descriptions of charitable planning options are for illustrative purposes only.