- For more information about Columbian Ball registration, please contact Christie Hoyt at (773) 947-3117 or christie.hoyt(at)msichicago.org.
- Ferris Wheel - $7,500
- Includes one table of 10, listing in program book and name recognition on a plaque located in the Museum’s Leffmann Donor Hall for one year.
Canal of Venice - $10,000
- All Ferris Wheel benefits plus—Preferred table placement.
Wooded Isle - $15,000
- All Canal of Venice benefits plus—Name and/or logo recognition during multimedia presentation and premier table placement.
Midway Plaisance - $25,000
- All Wooded Isle benefits plus—Name and/or logo recognition on building signage for three months following the event, on a half-page advertisement in program book and the Museum’s website, as well as exclusive table placement.
Palace of Fine Arts - $50,000
- All Midway Plaisance benefits plus—Name and/or logo recognition in invitation and full-page advertisement in program book, recognition from the podium during the event and a second table of 10 with exclusive placement for both tables.
White City - $125,000
- All Palace of Fine Arts benefits plus—Premier name and/or logo recognition on all printed materials, press promotion, prominent recognition during multimedia presentation and the opportunity to speak during the event.
Presenting Sponsor - $250,000
- All White City benefits plus—Option to help with the branding and theming of the Columbian Ball, as well as the opportunity to showcase products at the event.
- All underwriting opportunities include the following benefits: name and/or logo recognition in the multimedia presentation and program book, as well as exclusive signage.
- Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go Valet Cafe - $15,000
- Bid adieu to guests as they wait for their vehicle in a café-like setting, with gourmet coffee and event gift bags. Additional benefits: four tickets and product placement (if appropriate).
Cocktail Reception - $50,000
- Capture the attention of our guests in the cocktail reception area, a luxurious setting on the Museum’s historic front steps. Additional benefits: one table of 10.
Dance 'Til it Hz - $50,000
- Rock our non-stop dance floor flanked by multiple bars and seating areas. Additional benefits: one table of 10, and VIP cocktail area for 30 guests with private bar and unobstructed views of the stage/dance floor.
Spotlight Performance - $50,000
- Sponsor our surprise live musical performance by an iconic musical talent. In years past, we have featured Buddy Guy and the Chicago Children's Choir. Additional benefits: one table of 10 and the opportunity to introduce the performer
** For information on underwriting opportunities, please contact Christie Hoyt at (773) 947-3117 or christie.hoyt(at)msichicago.org.