Join us for a week of adventures as we journey from the human body out to the solar system. Together we’ll explore and play with the science of health and medicine, forensics, outer space, math and patterns, and engineering.
- Weeks of July 19, August 2, August 9
- Incoming 6th through 9th graders*
- Remote on Mondays, in person at MSI on Tuesdays through Fridays
- 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- $850 camp fee includes lunch, snacks and materials
(MSI members receive a 10% discount)
- Optional after camp (until 5 p.m.) is available for an additional $60 for the week
All materials are provided; any supplies needed for the remote session can be found at home or will be available to access online. There is a maximum of 15 seats during each week-long session.
Masks and social distancing will be required during activity periods, with masks removed only during eating and drinking (lunch and snack time). All campers will have their own materials and equipment to use with sharing discouraged, and all work surfaces and activity spaces will be cleaned daily.
* Students outside this grade range may be eligible. Contact Jason DuPuis to learn more.