Is your child interested in art, engineering, computers, machines, and making things? If so, they're invited to participate in our Fab Lab camps hosted by the Museum's Wanger Family Fab Lab.
- Week of July 19, July 26 (girls only), August 16
- Incoming 6th through 9th graders*
- Remote on Mondays, in person at MSI on Tuesdays through Fridays
- 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- $900 camp fee includes lunch, snacks and materials
(MSI members receive a 10% discount)
- Optional after camp (until 5 p.m.) is available for an additional $60 for the week
All materials are provided; any supplies needed for the remote session can be found at home or will be available to access online. There is a maximum of 15 seats during each week-long session.
Masks and social distancing will be required during activity periods, with masks removed only during eating and drinking (lunch and snack time). All campers will have their own materials and equipment to use with sharing discouraged, and all work surfaces and activity spaces will be cleaned daily.
* Students outside this grade range may be eligible. Contact Patrick McCarthy to learn more.