Day One: Thursday, June 25
Morning (Chaired by Melanie LaForce)
- Welcome remarks and introductory poster session.
- Discussion around commonalities and differences that can be identified across existing whole-school STEM models.
Afternoon (Chaired by Rachel Roegman)
- Discussion around known equitable practices at the whole-school level.
Day Two: Friday, June 26
Morning (Chaired by Decoteau Irby)
- Discussion around barriers associated with understanding the intersection between equity and whole-school STEM programs/models.
Afternoon (Chaired by Rex Babiera)
- Museum exploration break.
- Discussion around applying culturally relevant pedagogy at the whole school level to support K-12 students through STEM pathways.
Day Three: Saturday, June 27
Morning (Chaired by C. Aaron Price)
- Exploring ways to empirically understand the relationship between equity and STEM at the whole-school level. (Led by John Settlage and Robert Tai)
- Revisit and update the poster session.
- Closing remarks.