The Science Achievers youth development program is offered to teens who have completed the 10-week Science Minors program and have volunteered at MSI for 50 hours. The Science Achievers program allows teens to:
- Discover new interests in science and technology.
- Develop leadership skills.
- Prepare for college and careers.
- Learn from working science professionals.
- Mentor new classes of Science Minors.
- Have the opportunity to participate in paid internships.
Teens become more comfortable with science and understand its impact on their lives by engaging Museum guests in activities. Science Achievers are asked to volunteer 12 hours a month to remain in the program.