Legends of Flight
June 18, 2010 - March 10, 2011 |
Soar high in search of the ultimate flying experience.
Legends of Flight takes viewers on a search through aviation history for the ultimate flying experience with some of today's greatest pilots. Guests will see how the airplanes of the 20th century helped influence the radical new design of 21st century aircraft. They will explore how tech manufacturers around the world use modern technology to coordinate the design and construction of new aircraft. Viewers will also “fly” in the cockpit with chief test pilot Mike Carriker as he takes the new 787 Dreamliner on its first test flight.
Daily*: 10 a.m., 11:40 a.m., 1:20 p.m., 3 p.m.
* Showtimes on March 10: 1:30 and 3:30 p.m.; tickets for this date are available only at the Museum or by phone.
Plan Your Visit
- First Timers
- Is it your first time to visit the Museum, or just been a while?
- Return Visits
- See what’s new and exciting at the Museum!
- We offer a wide-range of fun, exclusive Members-only events.
- Field Trips
- Find suggested activities by age group and subject matter.