- This event is suitable for all ages.
- September 27, 2009
- 11:00 AM
- FREE for Museum members
Preview open 11:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Members, this one's for YOU!
Membership has its privileges, including exclusive, early access to the Museum’s newest permanent exhibition, YOU! The Experience. This exhibition will celebrate the body, mind and spirit and inspire us all to optimize our personal health and well-being through interactive experiences that will get you moving, make you laugh, provoke questions and invite debate.
Throughout your exhibit journey, you will be invited to:
- Test your physical capability with a few basketball moves with a virtual coach.
- Play Mind Ball, a game in which players win by controlling their brainwaves.
- Discover the Human Patient Simulator—a computer model-driven, full-sized mannequin—that simulates real-life medical scenarios and allows you to diagnose and treat medical conditions.
- Make the Museum’s new giant “Heart” come alive—as you transmit your pulse to the Heart and make it beat in time with your own.
- See images of your face “aged” 25 years!
This event is FREE for all Museum members (limited to the Admit Number on your membership card) and reservations are not required.
- Become a Member
It's fun, easy, and a great value! It's an adventure you don't want to miss.
Support from individuals, corporations and foundations help us fulfill our goal of inspiring all who visit.