- December 11, 2010
- This event requires a FREE ticket for entry. Space is limited and reservations recommended.
- Free (reservations are required)
Arrive at MSI at 8:30 a.m. Bus departs MSI at 9:00 a.m.
Black Creativity 2011
Powerful: African Americans in Energy Presents:
Family Tour of Argonne National Laboratory
Saturday, December 11, 2010 from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Join us for this free tour of Argonne National Laboratory, presented by Powerful: African Americans in Energy. Bus transportation and a light snack will be provided. This trip to Argonne National Laboratory includes tours of:
- the Advanced Photon Source (APS)
- the Argonne Tandem Linac Accelerator System (ATLAS)
- the Nuclear Engineering Exhibit
- the Alternative/Renewable Energy Lab
Arrive at MSI by 8:30 a.m. Buses will depart at 9 a.m. from outside the Henry Crown Space Center on the east side of the Museum. All guests must be 12 years of age and older. You are encouraged to bring a brown bag lunch. MSI will provide a light snack.
Free. Reservations are required and space is limited.
RSVP by e-mail or phone
Contact Tameka Edwards Chihota by e-mail or at (773) 753-7055.
- Happening Now
Seventy years ago, a historic landing changed the world.
The longest running exhibition of African-American art in the U.S. features more than 100 works.
- Coming Soon
See a favorite film, catch one you missed, or experience a new one.