- Avoid the crowds! Consider arriving after 1 p.m. when the Museum is less crowded.
- If possible, schedule your group's visit during our least busy months: September, October, January, February or March.
- If you are planning a late spring visit, please be sure to make your reservation in early January to ensure your first choice of dates.
- Please encourage your group leader to become familiar with the Museum's layout and exhibits in advance of your group visit. This information can be found in our Web site.
- Your group leader will receive a Museum map during check-in. A helpful hint: the four colored stairwells (red, yellow, green and blue) can help you find your way around the Museum.
- Lunch reservations are required for groups bringing brown bag lunches or purchasing box lunches from the Museum. Make your lunch reservation when you book your visit.
- Please note that the Coal Mine and Pioneer Zephyr tours can accommodate 15 to 20 people per 15 minute tour.
- Arrive early for any timed entry into special exhibits or the U-505 tour to avoid missing your entry time.
- To ensure optimal seating, please arrive 15 minutes early for Omnimax® movies, 3-D movies and other ticketed events.
- Select a designated meeting area in case someone from your group gets lost or separated.
- Encourage your group members to wear comfortable shoes and allow plenty of time to get from one exhibit to the next - the Museum offers more than 10 acres of indoor exhibit space for your group to explore!
- Happening Now
Seventy years ago, a historic landing changed the world.
The longest running exhibition of African-American art in the U.S. features more than 100 works.
- Coming Soon
See a favorite film, catch one you missed, or experience a new one.
Join us for hands-on projects, student discussions, live science experiences and more!