If you are planning to bring or buy box lunches, you must make arrangements when you schedule your group visit. Be sure to indicate that you want to reserve space for eating brown bag lunches. If you would like to purchase box lunches from the Museum, they must be pre-ordered when you make your reservation. The Museum reserves the right to cancel or change orders. All groups will be notified of any change.
Bringing Your Lunch
- Submit requests for group lunch reservations in advance — space is limited.
- Seating in the lunch area in Group Center is on a first-come, first-served basis. You will be notified of your lunchtime at check-in.
- The group name and individual name must appear on each lunch.
- Box your group lunches together before you arrive at the Museum. Be sure to write the group leader's name and the group name on the box.
- Lunch reservations are scheduled back-to-back. Please be on time and only remain in the lunch area for the allotted 20-minute time block. Bag lunches will be delivered to the lunch area at the assigned time.
Box Lunch Options
Boxed Lunches - Adult (ages 12+)
|Ham & Swiss Sandwich||$8.75|
|Tuna Salad Sandwich||$8.75|
|Smoked Turkey & Provolone Sandwich||$8.75|
|U-505 Submarine Sandwich||$8.75|
|Rosemary Roast Beef on Focaccia||$8.75|
|Garden Salad (vegetarian)||$8.75|
|Chicken Caesar Salad||$8.75|
All adult boxed lunches include a bag of chips, whole piece of fruit, cookie & a can of soda.
Boxed Lunches - Child (ages 11 and younger)
|Hot Dog Special||$6.50|
|Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich||$6.50|
All youth boxed lunches include a bag of chips, whole piece of fruit, cookie & a juice box.
- Happening Now
Seventy years ago, a historic landing changed the world.
The longest running exhibition of African-American art in the U.S. features more than 100 works.
- Coming Soon
See a favorite film, catch one you missed, or experience a new one.