Join + Support
The Museum of Science and Industry delivers amazing exhibits, hands-on experiences and innovative education programs that no other cultural institution can match. But we don't—and can't—do it alone. We need your help to make it all happen!
Give the gift of MSI! New this year, we're offering fun and unique gift options with MSI flair. Give your friends and family an unforgettable holiday gift—and support MSI at the same time.
- Give the Gift of Geek
- Show your support for one of our iconic exhibits this holiday season, and demonstrate philanthropic giving for all the science-lovers in your life. Choose from the Baby Chick Hatchery, Science Storms and more! Benefits include a personalized certificate and other perks even those who already have everything will love.
- Gift Membership Collectible
- Purchase a gift membership at select levels and your recipient will receive a 2013 collectible depicting the U-505 Submarine, one our most striking and iconic exhibits. Etched in solid brass, the collectible can be used as an ornament for a holiday tree or a decorative piece for display.
Join as a Museum member or support MSI as an Annual Fund member, corporation or foundation. Your contributions will help inspire our children to achieve their full potential in the fields of science, technology, medicine and engineering.
- Join as a member and enjoy out-of-this world benefits! Members receive FREE Museum Entry every day; discounted tickets for special exhibitions and optional tours, such as the Coal Mine, U-505 On-Board and WOW!); FREE Omnimax tickets; FREE or discounted parking; exclusive invitations to Member special events and private exhibition openings; and so much more!
- Support the Museum and transform lives through the power of science education. There are many ways to give, on an individual basis or as a corporation or foundation. For example, Annual Fund Membership contributors of $250 or more enjoy a tax-deduction and exclusive benefits that grant deeper access to the Museum’s amazing exhibits and special events.
- Happening Now
Explore nine decades of The Walt Disney Company's history and artifacts.
Seventy years ago, a historic landing changed the world.
- Coming Soon
about the museum
The Museum of Science and Industry opened its doors in 1933 and is the largest science museum in the Western Hemisphere.