He's not out of the woods yet.
Incredible phenomena are happening in your body all the time. But have you ever stopped to think about what keeps you breathing, how information travels from your senses to your brain instantly, or any of the other amazing things that constantly happen to keep you alive? Now you can jump inside the human body and participate in these physiological processes to help Fred outrun danger in the woods.
In Code Fred: Survival Mode, you'll play mini-games to send adrenaline to help Fred run faster, build a blood clot to help heal a wolf bite, prioritize energy intake to the most critical organs, and even fight bacteria invaders after Fred gets sneezed on in the woods. Each mini-game helps Fred run a little farther toward safety. Lose one of these challenges, and Fred's body won't be leaving the woods.
- YOU! The Experience
- Want to learn more about how the body works? This exhibit explores the connection between mind, body and spirit.
Plan Your Visit
- First Timers
- Is it your first time to visit the Museum, or just been a while?
- Return Visits
- See what’s new and exciting at the Museum!
- We offer a wide-range of fun, exclusive Members-only events.
- Field Trips
- Find suggested activities by age group and subject matter.