Companies that contribute to the Annual Fund are enrolled in the MSI Corporate Membership Program, a great way to support science education and engage employees.
At MSI, we spark curiosity, ignite a love of learning and transform lives through the power of science, every single day. The Annual Fund covers expenses for our everyday activities. It keeps the whistle blowing in the Coal Mine, the tornado turning in Science Storms and the wheels spinning in the minds of the million+ guests who visit us each year. It's the engine that enables us to:
- Host more than 340,000 students on field trips
- Conduct nationally recognized science education programs for thousands of students, teachers and their families through the MSI Center for the Advancement of Science Education (CASE)
- Train 1,000 teachers to improve the way they teach science
- Fund more than 70 after-school MSI Science Minors Clubs in neighborhoods across Chicago and northwest Indiana
You can help keep sparks flying at MSI with a gift to the Annual Fund. Support our vision to inspire and motivate children to achieve their full potential in science, technology, engineering and medicine by joining the Corporate Membership Program today.
Corporate Membership offers a wide range of company and employee benefits ranging from complimentary Museum Entry and special exhibition access to online and onsite recognition.
- For information on corporate support, please contact Deborah Clair at (773) 947-2645 or deborah.clair(at)msichicago.org.
Live…from the Heart
Since launching in 2006, more than 30,000 students have participated in our “Live...from the Heart” Learning Lab. Students witness a heart bypass live and ask the medical staff questions about medicine and related careers.
MSI is grateful for the support of all of our corporate partners and sponsors.
See a list of all gifts and learn more about how we applied them to our vision: to inspire our children to achieve their full potential in the fields of science, technology, medicine and engineering.