- January 30, 2015, February 20, 2015, March 13, 2015, April 17, 2015
- 5:30 PM
- Main Level, Museum-Wide
- This event requires a ticket for entry.
- $65 per person (incl. overnight admission, parking, film, activities, patch and breakfast)
Select Fridays (see dates at left): 5:30 p.m. until 8:30 a.m.
Enjoy a rare opportunity to visit the Museum after dark:
- Explore the Museum's one-of-a-kind exhibits after everyone else has gone home.
- Participate in special science activities and make your own science toys.
- Complete a scavenger hunt for a special patch.
- Sleep nose-to-nose with a 727, next to a giant heart or steps away from a toy-making factory.
It's all part of the Snoozeum! Snoozeums are open to groups of both boys and girls, ages 6 to 12. Families with children ages 6 to 12 are also welcome. Groups must have a minimum of 10 people, and one adult chaperone must accompany every five children. Space is limited and pre-registration is required.
The $65 per person fee includes overnight admission, parking, an Omnimax® film, activities, a Snoozeum patch and breakfast.
Upcoming Snoozeums for Groups and Families
* Friday, January 30, 2015 [*WAIT LIST ONLY]
* Friday, February 20 [*WAIT LIST ONLY]
* Friday, March 13 [*WAIT LIST ONLY]
* Friday, April 17 [*WAIT LIST ONLY]
Sign up to be notified when new Snoozeum dates are added.
- Happening Now
The longest running exhibition of African-American art in the U.S. features more than 100 works.
Seventy years ago, a historic landing changed the world.
- Coming Soon
See a favorite film, catch one you missed, or experience a new one.