- November 21, 2014, January 30, 2015, February 20, 2015, March 13, 2015, April 17, 2015
- 5:30 PM
- Main Level, Museum-Wide
- This event requires a ticket for entry.
- $65 per person (incl. overnight admission, parking, film, activities, patch and breakfast)
Select Fridays (see dates at left): 5:30 p.m. until 8:30 a.m.
Enjoy a rare opportunity to visit the Museum after dark:
- Explore the Museum's one-of-a-kind exhibits after everyone else has gone home.
- Participate in special science activities and make your own science toys.
- Complete a scavenger hunt for a special patch.
- Sleep nose-to-nose with a 727, next to a giant heart or steps away from a toy-making factory.
It's all part of the Snoozeum! Snoozeums are open to groups of both boys and girls, ages 6 to 12. Families with children ages 6 to 12 are also welcome. Groups must have a minimum of 10 people, and one adult chaperone must accompany every five children. Space is limited and pre-registration is required.
The $65 per person fee includes overnight admission, parking, an Omnimax® film, activities, a Snoozeum patch and breakfast.
Upcoming Snoozeums for Groups and Families
[WAIT LIST ONLY] Friday, November 21:
A special Christmas Around the World and Holidays of Light Snoozeum!
Friday, January 30, 2015
Friday, February 20
Friday, March 13
Friday, April 17
Sign up to be notified when new Snoozeum dates are added.
- Happening Now
Explore nine decades of The Walt Disney Company's history and artifacts.
Seventy years ago, a historic landing changed the world.
- Coming Soon
Explore breathtaking images and meet the researchers who created them.
Celebrate chemistry with a day of events dedicated to its "sweeter side."