Museums in the Park
From natural history to cultural history, from the savviest in science to wondrous works of art, from the aquatic world to worlds beyond, Chicago's Museums In the Park enrich the lives of everyone who walks through their doors.
The Museum of Science and Industry is just one of the Museums in the Park supported in part through the generosity of the people of Chicago and the Chicago Park District.
- Adler Planetarium and Astronomy Museum
- 1300 South Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, IL 60605 312-922-STAR
- Art Institute of Chicago
- Michigan Avenue at Adams Street, Chicago, IL 60603 312-443-3600
- Chicago History Museum
- Clark Street at North Avenue, Chicago, IL 60614 312-642-4600
- DuSable Museum of African American History
- 740 East 56th Place, Chicago, IL 60637 773-947-0600
- The Field Museum
- Roosevelt Road and Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, IL 60605 312-922-9410
- Institute of Puerto Rican Arts and Culture
- 3015 West Division Street, Chicago, IL 60622 773-486-8345
- Museum of Contemporary Art, Chicago
- 220 E. Chicago Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611 312-280-2660
- National Museum of Mexican Art
- 1852 West 19th Street, Chicago, IL 60608 312-738-1503
- Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum
- 2430 North Cannon Drive, Chicago, IL 60614 773-755-5100
- Shedd Aquarium
- 1200 South Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, IL 60605 312-939-2438
For more information about the Museums In The Park, visit www.museumsinthepark.org.
- Happening Now
The longest running exhibition of African-American art in the U.S. features more than 100 works.
Seventy years ago, a historic landing changed the world.
- Coming Soon
See a favorite film, catch one you missed, or experience a new one.
- Become a Member
It's fun, easy, and a great value! It's an adventure you don't want to miss.
Support from individuals, corporations and foundations help us fulfill our goal of inspiring all who visit.