Department: Accounting - Vault Room
Status: Full Time
This individual will be responsible for receiving, counting and securing cash on hand received from all revenue centers of the Museum. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Prepares and verify daily Museum deposits.
- Balances cash vaults daily.
- Maintains accountability for all cash and checks coming into the vault area.
- Balances Guest Admission Representatives' cash drawers daily.
- Makes change for Guest Admission Representatives.
- Collects cash and prepares reports for Museum vending machines.
- Prepares banks for Guest Admission Representatives.
- Audits all 4 levels of Garage pay stations daily.
- Collects cash and prepare reports for City Pass and ToyMaker exhibits.
- Completes daily audits on Guest Admission Representatives
- Balances garage and vending.
- High school diploma or equivalent with two years teller or cash-handling experience is desired; bank teller experience preferred.
- This individual must be accurate on a ten-key calculator.
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be available to work weekends and holidays.
The Museum of Science and Industry is an AA/EOE/ADA employer.
- Happening Now
Explore nine decades of The Walt Disney Company's history and artifacts.
Seventy years ago, a historic landing changed the world.
- Coming Soon
Discover the mathematical patterns that abound in the natural world.
- Become a Member
It's fun, easy, and a great value! It's an adventure you don't want to miss.
Support from individuals, corporations and foundations help us fulfill our goal of inspiring all who visit.